Cramer Fusion R Plus Desk-Height Medium Back Chair 2-way - RPMD2
Cramer Fusion R Plus Desk-Height Medium Back Chair 2-way - RPMD2. This stool is built to withstand wear-and-tear from the inside out, providing a unique seating solution for the science, technology, and healthcare fields.
* Heavy-duty steel seat for multi-shift durability
* Available in our patented R+ upholstery system - urethane resists tears, punctures and virtually all spills
* Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hours comfort
* Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
* High performance twist-lock footring with 20" diameter (on stool height chairs)
* Supports up to 350 lbs.
* 10-year, Three-shift warranty
* Fusion has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
* ISO Class 5 Cleanroom (Fed Std 209 Class 100)
* 32 lbs.
* 27" fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
* 16-gauge steel seat pan
* Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
* High resiliency flame-retardant 3 thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
* Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12" diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
* Heat-bonded powder coat finish
* Arms: Adjustable arm option (height range of 6" - 10" above seat, inside width range of 19.5"-23"), or a fully articulating arm option with slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5" of travel from front to back)
* Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. Non rolling glide option, Weight activated brakes when seated option or Hard surface single wheel with 3" diameter option available.
* High-performance twist-lock footrings: rounded chrome is standard. Flat surface chrome 20" footring on high height models only, XL flat surface black 22" footring also available
* Desk to counter cylinder (approx 17.5" -25") available
* Fusion mesh back option (only available on 4-way models)
* Patented R+ combination of urethane and molded foam provides a comfortable seat
* Resists punctures, tears and virtually all spills, and cleans easily with bleach or ethanol
* Textured surface prevents slipping
* Rhino Plus properties: tear strength of 17.7 kgF, puncture resistance of 9.9 kgF, stretch of 660% abrasion resistance of 25,000 and a Ross Flex rating of 150,000 flexes
Click Here to View Rhino Plus Brochure
This chair is built to your specifications and usually ships within 5 business days. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date. Additional options are available. Please call 866-974-3415 for details.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
Customers also viewed