Cramer Triton High-Height Large Back Chair 4-way Fabric - TRLH4
Cramer Triton High-Height Large Back Chair 4-way - TRLH4. Triton chairs have been engineered and built to withstand demanding Med-Tech environments and 24/7 usage. Triton and Triton R+ feature carbon steel frames, metal-to-metal assembly and come with a 15-year performance guarantee. This highly engineered construction delivers reliable performance and cleanability day after day.
* Heavy-duty steel seat and back guarantee multi-shift durability
* Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
* Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
* Supports up to 350 lbs.
* 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
* Triton has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
* NEW! High-performance twist lock XL flat surface black 23.5" footring (on stool heights)
* All metal construction
* 51 lbs.
* 26 die-case aluminum base
* 16-gauge steel seat pan
* 16-gauge pressed steel inner back plate with an 18-gauge outer shell
* Integrated steel arm structure with metal to metal connections eliminates points of failure
* High resiliency flame-retardant 3 thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
* Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12" diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
* Heat-bonded powder coat finish
* Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6"-10" above seat, inside width range of 19.5"-23"); or a fully articulating arm options with slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and a 2.5" of travel front to back)
* Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available
* High-performance twist-lock footrings: XL flat surface black is standard. Flat surface chrome or fixed (desk height only) are also available
* Desk, mid, NEW! desk-to-counter, high and extended range heights
* Upholstered outer back
* Polished aluminum base
* TB 133 Fire Code
* ISO Class 5 Cleanroom (Fed Std 209 Class 100)
* ESD, or CR/ESD Combination
* FNEW83-269 E - includes 14-gauge steel seat pan
This chair is built to your specifications and usually ships within 5 business days. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date. Additional options are available. Please call 866-974-3415 for details.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
CLICK HERE TO READ BIZRATE REVIEWS
Customers also viewed