Cramer Fusion Fit R Plus High-Height Small Back Chair 4-way - RPSH4
Cramer Fusion Fit R Plus High-Height Small Back Chair 4-way - RPSH4. Smaller footprint, same performance. Fusion Fit follows the same construction as the Fusion series but in a more compact footprint and available with R+ technology - our patented polyurethane cover system. This makes Fusion Fit more versatile and can fill a variety of roles in both lab and technical environments.
* Ergonomically proportioned to comfortably fit smaller individuals and tighter workspaces
* Available in our patented R+ technology
* Solid construction guarantees years of support
* High performance twist-lock footring with 20" diameter (on stool heights)
* Supports up to 300 lbs.
* 10-year, Three-shift warranty
* Premium molded foam seat cushion
* Fusion Fit has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
* ISO Class 5 Cleanroom (Fed Std 209 Class 100)
* 27 lbs.
* 25.75" fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
* 16-gauge steel seat pan
* Integrated steel arm structure with new shorter arm bar
* Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12" diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
* Heat-bonded powder coat finish
* Arms: an intensive use fixed arm options; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6" - 10" above seat, inside width range of 19.5"-23"), or a fully articulating arm option with slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5" of travel from front to back)
* Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available.
* High-performance twist-lock footrings: rounded chrome is standard. Flat surface chrome, XL flat surface black or fixed (desk height-only) are also available
* Desk, mid, NEW! desk-to-counter, high, and extended range heights
* Painted or polished aluminum base (24.75")
* Patented R+ combination of urethane and molded foam provides a comfortable seat
* Resists punctures, tears and virtually all spills, and cleans easily with bleach or ethanol
* Textured surface prevents slipping
* Rhino Plus properties: tear strength of 17.7 kgF, puncture resistance of 9.9 kgF, stretch of 660% abrasion resistance of 25,000 and a Ross Flex rating of 150,000 flexes
This chair is built to your specifications and usually ships within 5 business days. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date. Additional options are available. Please call 866-974-3415 for details.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
CLICK HERE TO READ BIZRATE REVIEWS
Customers also viewed