Cramer Ever Medium Seat and Medium Back Chair - EMMD1
Cramer Ever Medium Seat and Medium Back Chair - EMMD1. Ever features the Renewal Replacement Cushion System - allowing you to accommodate different body types and extend the life of your chair. With the quick-lock system, users are able to replace the seat and back in seconds without having to replace the entire frame. Ever - durable, flexible, simple.
* The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability.
* The Renewal replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a Renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
* Multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals
* Supports up to 400 lbs.
* The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions.
* Intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures.
* Generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
* 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
* Ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
* NEW! High-performance twist lock XL flat surface black 23.5" footlight (on stool heights)
* Meets all ANSI/BIFMA Standards
* 47 lbs.
* 26 die-case aluminum base
* Die-cast aluminum seat pan, frame and arm rests wtih metal-to-metao connections eliminates points of failure
* Durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat and back assemblies
* High resilency flame-retardant seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
* Heavy-duty class 4 pneumatic cylinder:1.12" diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
* Heat-bonded powder coat finish
* Arms: An adjustable arm options (height range of 6-10, inside width range of 18.5 - 22) is available
* Casters: multi-surface, hard surface, 65MM dual wheel is standard. A carpeted floor caster and glides are also available.
* Adjustable 2" Seat Depth Option available.
* TB 133 Fire Code - call for pricing
This chair is built to your specifications and usually ships within 5 business days. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date. Additional options are available. Please call 866-974-3415 for details.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
CLICK HERE TO READ BIZRATE REVIEWS
Customers also viewed