Bush Business Furniture Method Collection 72W L-Shaped Desk Cocoa - MTH017CO
|this item is on backorder until 7/19/21|
Bush Business Furniture Method Collection 72W L-Shaped Desk Cocoa - MTH017CO. Express your unique style and personality while working hard for years with the commercial-grade Method Collection. Whether you're a work from home parent, small business owner or entrepreneur, method gives your office the urban appeal of mid-century modern styling with a beautiful blend of metal and wood.
This bundle contains:
1 - KI70107K 72W Desk
1 - KI70102 30W Return
* Bundle includes table desk and desk return
* Durable thermally fused laminate work surface with titanium finished metal base
* Space-saving construction complements variety of work-spaces while giving you room to spread out
* Reversible design allows for left handed and right handed L shaped desk layouts
* Mid century modern styling provides perfect look for start-up, loft or creative work-space
* Attractive white and cocoa finish options appeal to your personal tastes
* Thoughtful, quality construction methods provide faster and easier assembly
* Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for performance and safety
* American made with U.S. and imported parts
* Commercial quality backed by 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Ships in 2 boxes:
Packaged Dimensions for Box 1: 34.30" W X 2.90" D X 77.00" H
Package Weight for Box 1:70.00 lbs.
Packaged Dimensions for Box 2: 34.00" W X 3.90" D X 32.30" H
Package Weight for Box 2:23.00 lbs.
Packaged Dimensions for Box 3: 27.20
This item usually ships in 3-4 business days via UPS or FedEx ground. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
CLICK HERE TO READ BIZRATE REVIEWS
Customers also viewed
Bush Business Furniture Series C Executive L-Shaped Desk 72" with Return 48" and Mobile File Cabinet in Hansen Cherry - SRC001HCSU