Bush Business Furniture Series A Corner Desk 48" Beech - WC14366
Bush Business Furniture Series A Corner Desk in Beech 48"W - WC14366. Series A completes your multi-person workspace, classroom, home office or anywhere in between with a variety of layout options. Featuring 7 attractive two-tone finishes and contemporary styling, this commercial office furniture adapts to your surroundings. Customize any environment with a full line of affordable products, all backed by a 10 Year Warranty. Series A withstands the rigors of a 40-plus hour week and meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards. American made with U.S. and imported parts.
* Dimensions: 47 1/4"W x 47 1/4"D x 29 7/8"H
* Thermally fused laminate finish fends off scratches and stains
* Corner Desk provides comfortable curved work area and C-Leg design to maximize legroom
* Wire management system includes leg and desktop grommets with channels on the modesty panels to keep cables under control
* Expand your work surface with coordinating Series A Desks
* Complete your office with a Hutch, Keyboard Tray or Pencil Drawer (all sold separately)
* Series A makes the most of any space with endless configuration options and 7 attractive two-tone finishes to match your style
* Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for performance and safety
* American made with U.S. and imported parts
* Commercial quality backed by 10 Year Warranty
* Weight 118 Lbs.
Ships in 1 carton:
54.5" x 51" x 4"
This item usually ships in 3-4 business days via UPS or FedEx ground. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
Great Corner Desk
Posted by Rick on Aug 3rd 2020
I have a PC with 3 22-inch wide monitors. This is the perfect size to have all three monitors side-by-side AND I can push them back far enough that I don't have eye strain. (They are 22 inches from the curved edge. It was not difficult to put together. Keep in mind this desk is heavy. When it was delivered I had to open the box and bring it to my home office one piece at a time. It was well worth the effort. I also purchased the matching 4 foot desk WC14348 and am using that as a table. These two pieces work well, with my monitors on the curved desk and printer and laptop on the other desk. Before I found the Bush series of furniture I had been looking at similar corner desks at a certain store based in Europe. They were out of stock of what I wanted and I'm glad they were. This is much better, has matching pieces and I'm hoping to add one or two more pieces in the future. I highly recommend this desk.
Customers also viewed