Cramer Centris Mid-Height Medium Back Chair 2-way Fabric - CEMM2. Centris applies Cramer's durability standards and attention to detail to office seating. For single-shift applications, our comprehensive warranty and solid construction make Centris an easy choice.
* Arms are OPTIONAL. Must choose arms option below at additional cost
* Seat height adjustment
* Back depth adjustment
* Also available in vinyl material. See item # CEMM2-V
* Solid construction guarantees years of support
* Contoured molded seat with waterfalll edge ensures comfort
* Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
* High performance sure-lock footring with 20 diameter (on stool heights)
* Supports up to 300 lbs.
* 10-Year, Single-Shift Warranty
* Centris has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
* Weight 38 Lbs.
* 26 fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
* Integrated steel arm structure
* High resiliency flame-retardant 3 thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
* Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12 diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
* Heat-bonded powder coat finish
* Arms: An adjustable arm options (height range of 6-10 above seat, inside width range of 19.5 - 23) is available
* Casters: universal 65MM dual wheel is standard. A hard wheel carpet on caster and non-rolling glides are also available.
This chair is built to your specifications and usually ships within 5 business days. Delivery can typically be expected in 1-3 weeks from order date. Additional options are available. Please call 866-974-3415 for details.
We always do our best to get you the lowest prices - large orders (5 or more Cramer products) may qualify for extra savings! Please call us toll-free at 866-974-3415 for a special price quote on large orders.
CLICK HERE TO READ BIZRATE REVIEWS
|Mfg. Stock No
||See below line drawing